Our client is a renowned home furnishings brand creating timeless pieces to complement a luxurious lifestyle. Their innovative, contemporary, and high-end designs effortlessly transform every space in your home into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of purchase orders and working directly with vendors. You would also be responsible for generating transfer lists and collaborating with cross-functional teams.
• Oversee all aspects of purchase orders, including keying orders and updating corrections and revisions to purchase orders
• Work directly with vendors daily and communicate continuously to confirm, maintain, and track purchase orders
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to manage departmental backorders and analysis of backorder relief
• Generate transfer lists and distribute to allocations and operations teams and participate in meetings to ensure data is aligned with strategies
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel