Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skincare must-haves. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern products, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful every day.
As the Inventory Analyst, you would be responsible for managing the brand’s inventory, supporting the company’s inventory goals, and managing reporting requirements and disposition for obsolete.
• Implement and manage the brand’s inventory, support the company’s inventory goals, and monitor and manage reporting requirements and disposition for obsolete
• Monitor component inventory levels at subcontracting plants based on the target min and max plant inventory level report setups
• Ensure adequate inventory levels and collaborate with cross-functional internal teams to maintain inventory integrity
• Maintain controls, policies, standard procedures, and systems to achieve accurate inventory information
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ experience
• Experience in management of company’s item master setups