Inventory Assistant, Photo Studio
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing inventory and styling products before photoshoots.
• Manage outbound and inbound inventory controlling and oversee all aspects of shipping and receiving products
• Style products before photoshoots, arrange products on racks, organize product, and pack and unpack product
• Maintain photo studio tracking log, check in and sort samples using necessary software, and resolve sample discrepancies
• Support various studio functions, including merchandise tracking and prepping items for photography and production
• Ensure production requirements are achieved and help photographers meet daily goals
• Barcode/RFID tracking experience
• Styling experience
• Photography background a plus