Inventory Control Analyst
Our client is a popular beauty brand creating the latest must-have skincare and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. With their modern, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly feel your most confident every day.
As the Inventory Control Analyst, you would be responsible for supporting the logistics and finance teams by interfacing with vendors to proactively track, trace, and expedite purchase orders.
• Track, trace, and expedite purchase orders to ensure on time arrival to support in stock conditions and alert Operations and Supply Chain leadership to product flow and vendor issues
• Contact vendors to ensure orders will be shipping on time and follows up on those that may have shipped late
• Interact with logistics service providers directly or through web based applications to ensure on time arrival or document product flow issues
• Work with finance on month-end close to reconcile all inventory transactions and combine components into finished goods (builds) in the system once received
• Report inventory valuation and confirm accuracy of cogs by sku in the system and audit carrier freight cost, import documentation, or unloading expense to support accurate product costing
• Assist distribution facilities in the resolution of issues with delivery appointment scheduling, missing documentation, and carrier performance
• Works closely with the Finance Accounts Payable team to communicate timing and amount of outstanding invoices from suppliers and vendors to ensure prompt, accurate and timely system entry
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
• 2-5 years’ related experience
• Experience working with QuickBooks software
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously