Inventory Control Coordinator
Our client is an iconic, luxury fashion house presenting the latest must-have fashion collections across the globe. Their high-end, glamorous, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
As the Inventory Control Coordinator, you would assist the department in ensuring that all movement of product is recorded properly to ensure the accuracy of the Company’s financials.
• Assist the department in ensuring that all movement of product is recorded properly to ensure the accuracy of the Company’s financials
• Support store use and transfer adjustments, transfer entries, weekly cost adjustments, and purchase orders
• Help with Month-end reconciliations and closings, inter-company transfer downloads, and biannual physical inventories
• Price change entries as requested by buyers, collaborate with cross-functional teams, and remain current of emerging trends
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience
• Inventory control and retail experience preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel