Our client is a sweet treats company designed to bring the best candies straight to your door each month and they're looking for a detail oriented Inventory/Logistics Analyst to join their team!
- Responsible for the daily management of logistic systems to include:
- Reconcile inventory between 3PL and internal cloud-based ERP system
- Updating and tracking inventory from manufacturers through WIP to finished goods
- Creating and modifying SKUs and BOMs
- Drive cost accuracy for inventory
- Proactively manage product lifecycle to minimize outgoing and deleted inventory
- Provide key reporting on inventory value and record monthly, quarterly, year to date, as needed
- Responsible for the daily management of financial systems to include:
- Forecast and report cash needs for PO cycle
- Reconcile PO with receiving at 3PL and invoices from vendors
- Track and report adjustments to inventory, such as:
- Cycle count adjustments
- inventory write off (damaged, cycle count, other)
- Shipments outside of the ERP system (testing, manual, other)
- Previous experience in both logistics and finance
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills a must: Pivot tables, v-lookup, merging tables, etc.
- Strong technical skills with experience using an ERP system
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.