Leading Accessories Brand located in Arizona is currently looking for an Inventory Manager to join their team!
To manage inventory to achieve increased profitability (both gross & net). Develop, execute and track vendor & store compliance to stock management
KEY RESULT AREAS
This position will be assessed by the development and maintenance of:
_ Inventory management execution (Promotional, Clearance, Refill, SOO, Stock Allocation)
_ Developing department gridding and store stock quantities
_ Compliance to Vendor trading terms
_ Audit data management
_ Managing Vendor returns
This position is a vital member of the buying team will report directly to the Director of Merchandise and will require diligence, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a strong attention to detail. This position calls for an understanding of the retail buying process and the ability to analyze sales information to problem solve.
This candidate must have a proven track record of inventory management in a retail environment with significant knowledge of the sports licensing merchandise industry (headwear specific experience would be favourable).
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE / RESPONIBILITES
• Develop Department/Category/Style gridding
• Execute transfers to align with set gridding
• Allocate refill stock to maximize sell through
• Execute exit strategies
• Communicate with stores and monitor/manage/maintain both store and vendor compliance
• Manage/Maintain On Order (SOO) report
• Execute Vendor returns/recalls
• Assist in Audit data management
• 2 years experience in Buying and/or inventory management role
• Organized and detail orientated
• Strong communication skills, especially written.
• Experience and understanding of an inventory driven business
• Experience with TEAMWORK ERP system is a plus