Our client is a popular home furnishings brand presenting highly-crafted must-haves from across the world. Their innovative, unique, and high-quality décor and entertainment essentials fills every room in your home with vibrant beauty.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading financial plans for the department, category, and SKU level. You would also be responsible for leading department inventory and working with cross-functional teams.
• Oversee financial plans for the department, category, and SKU level and present monthly reports to senior management
• Manage quantities and cost to assort for core schematic, seasonal shops, and guidelines in partnership with the Merchant
• Lead department inventory for inbound and outbound, implement inventory plans for shops and advertising, and develop forecasts
• Establish pre and in season financial plans and analysis, including units, sales, and margin for SKU programs and categories
• Direct the assortment plan to achieve distribution strategies and develop flow strategies for all product types, core, seasonal, new, and advertising
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including visual, merchandising, store operations, vendors, distribution centers, and e-commerce
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years retail, catalog, internet planning, and distribution experience