Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest on-trend apparel and accessories for every occasion. Their modern, chic, and fashion-forward designs effortlessly take you from work to dinner in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the seasonal assortment to achieve the company’s customer and business needs.
• Ensure the seasonal assortment achieves the company’s customer and business needs in partnership with the merchandising team
• Oversee web management, including product features, category sorts, and seasonal flow strategies to drive customer engagement
• Lead the development of pre-season class and department financial targets aligned with the division’s seasonal product strategy
• Measure weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales and inventory performance and identify business opportunities and risks
• Direct the assessment of sales and inventory plans from investment through in-season management, including ongoing assortment updates
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical skills