Inventory Planner - Fashion (DTLA)
Job Description: The Inventory Planner is responsible for pre- and in-season management of inventory. This includes planning inventory to hit target in-stock levels while minimizing overstocks, tracking & reporting results to management and working closely with cross-functional teams to maximize the business.
The position requires experience with OTB management, proficiency in Excel, the ability to analyze and process large amounts of data, strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task with the ability to manage projects with a strong attention to detail, give and receive feedback and possess strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Take a leading role in managing inventory and work toward creating a collaborative, innovative and results-oriented environment with cross-functional teams
• Balance workload priorities across in-season and pre-season planning deliverables to ensure successful execution of inventory management (including buy planning, pre-season forecasting and bi-weekly re-forecasting)
• Reconcile top-down & bottoms-up department plans to division plans and forecasts
• Analyze pre-season plan and merchandising strategies for significant changes against last year
• Create category level quarterly hindsight reports to drive strategic assortment decisions for future quarters and in-season management
• Own and drive the OTB actualization process on a monthly basis
• Provide support to leadership on special projects as needed