Digital Marketing Jobs
Inventory Planning Analyst
Our client is a high-end, luxury men’s and women’s timepiece collectionwith a rich history and modern appeal. Their pieces range from delicate elegance to bold statements with aclassic feel. With the highest standardsin quality and construction, they have remained at the top of the industry.Their company culture is warm with a fast-paced energy that is infectious andinviting.
In this role you will act as integral point person in the SalesAdministration Department providing analytical reporting and other salessupport tools.
- Provide business intelligence as well as creates reports to meet business requirements in support of the development and implementation of on-going and special projects
- Work closely with the VP, Sales Administration and entire Sales Administration team to coordinate all aspects of the “On Hand” and “Sell Out” program. This includes but is not limited to all administrative tasks including email correspondence and follow-up telephone calls; maintaining current email address databases; inputting of all relevant data; preparation of monthly reports; analysis of data; etc.
- Act as subject matter expert on Excel. Train and coach other Sales Administration team members on effective use of the tool
- Develop additional tools for use by the entire Sales Administration team to increase efficiency
- Work with VP, Sales Administration on special projects as requests
- Classify and arrange data for stakeholder review and data-driven decision-making
- 2-5 years experience working with database or inventory management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree required, degree in Computer Science or Business Administration preferred
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and SQL
- Team player who constantly and consistently strives for the best
- Excellent attention to detail