As the Inventory Specialist, you are responsible for managing the flow of goods in and out of the Boutique. In being the guarantor of the boutique’s inventory management, you allow the overall team to enable a seamless service experience to our clients.
You are highly organized and have a strong attention to detail to ensure that all is processed accurately and efficiently.
- Uphold operational standards and processes to deliver the ultimate client experience
- Process received stock and record into system
- Organize and maintain stock
- Prepare and ship outbound shipments according to brand standards
- With direction of Ops Lead, execute the stock cycle count program and annual physical inventory
- Build positive team relationships throughout the boutique to inspire trust and teamwork
- Where relevant: Supervise other inventory control specialists, ensuring proper training and compliance
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Truly service minded
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Energetic, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
- Curious and eager to learn