iOS Application Developer
Our client is a well-known health and wellness company creating revolutionary fitness solutions. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach helps individuals live healthy lives and achieve their fitness goals.
In this position, you would be responsible for designing and developing features and functions for iOS applications. You would also be responsible for modifying existing iOS software to correct errors and adapt to new hardware.
• Manage, design, and develop features and functions for iOS applications; oversee technical application development and maintenance
• Resolve any problems and crashes efficiently and accurately; correct software errors and upgrade interfaces to enhance performance
• Modify existing iOS software to correct errors and adapt to new hardware or upgrade interfaces to improve performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external development teams to develop, test, and maintain iOS Apps
• Remain current of emerging industry and product trends and best practices; implement recommendations to influence and conceptualize the best solutions for equipment on the iOS platform
• 3+ years’ iOS development experience
• Proficient in Swift and related frameworks; Objective-C experience a plus
• Experience developing, delivering, and supporting multiple native iOS applications through the App Store