Our client is a leading organization, bringing people together, inspiring professionals, and impacting the world. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach fosters togetherness to achieve meaningful experiences.
In this position, you would be responsible for driving the development of a new app and creating new code on a daily basis.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and processes
• Develop integration with various third-party services
• Write high quality, high-performing, and well-tested code
• Translate design requirements and prototypes into a working app
• Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional teams, including technology and design
• 3+ years experience building applications; 5+ years professional work experience
• Proficient with Objective-C and Swift
• Strong understanding of UX Analysis, profiling and optimization techniques, iOS SDK, OO, data modeling, design patterns, TDD/BDD, RESTful APIs, clean code, and UX