Our client is an iconic company creating cutting-edge, groundbreaking video games. Their innovative, dynamic, and creative approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the IT Administrator, you would be responsible for troubleshooting IT related problems while maintaining network facilities with a focus on security, stability, and performance.
• Support installation, maintenance, repair and upgrade of computer and network equipment
• Recommend and install future upgrades and patches while troubleshooting all problems reported by daily users
• Strong understanding of Administer Windows and Linux servers, Hyper-V based VMs, desktop computers, printers, routers, firewalls, source control, and distributed build systems
• Design and implement scripts and other tools to automate processes and provide needed capabilities to technical staff
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
• 4+ years of System Administration
• Experience with Windows Client and Server, Hyper-V, Cisco, and Linux systems administration
• Ability to understand and modify moderately complex scripts