IT Business Analyst, EBP Enterprise Logistics
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting all aspects of the companywide global shipping, transportation, and warehousing applications.
• Manage the definition, business systems analysis, specifications development, configuration, documentation, process reengineering, project delivery, and application support
• Ensure application package standard guidelines to ensure future supportability by the software manufacturer
• Oversee project plans aligned with the software development life cycle and lead the change management and problem management practices for the function
• Develop requisite systems plans and technology architectures and design, configure, test, and implement logistics execution solutions
• Oversee budget performance, ensure standards and policies are followed, and remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field
• 10+ years’ SAP logistics execution experience
• 3+ years’ SAP extended warehouse management experience, including deployment and support
• Extensive global consumer goods experience