IT Business Analyst, EBP Enterprise Manufacturing and Quality
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting all aspects of global manufacturing and quality management.
• Oversee the change management and problem management practices for the function and implement requisite systems plans and technology architectures
• Perform requirements definition and systems analysis and create technical specifications and configuration guidelines
• Complete project plans aligned with the software development life cycle and maintain necessary documentation
• Design, configure, test, and implement solutions for SAP Modules, including quality management and environment, health, and safety
• Ensure configuration of the modules is within the manufacturer guidelines to ensure supportability of the product
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and best practices and research and evaluate new systems solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field
• 8+ years’ SAP PP, PP-PI, QM, and EHS configuration experience combining project and support functions in large consumer product companies
• Understanding of module integration with planning, material management, procurement, warehouse management, and product costing