IT Business Analyst
Our client is a global, innovative, and industry leadingadvertising agency. They use the intelligence, insights, and ideas that comefrom curiosity to give their clients competitive advantage through media. They are at the center of content andcreativity and believe that knowing the latest trends in technology and socialmedia is what propels them to the top. With bright and inviting offices, theircompany culture is refreshingly collaborative and inclusive allowing thecreation of new ideas to be ever flowing.
In this role you will understandclient business model, articulate project objectives to team members and assistwith ground-level project execution.
· Act as aninternal liaison that reinforces client/project priorities, clarifyrequirements and solve for diagnosed cross-discipline gaps
· Schedule and runmeetings with internal and external constituents; Able to host project trainingas needed for onboarding or client needs
· Support projectcommunications
· Manage projectteam relationship in coordination with Consulting lead
· Support theConsulting lead and team in scoping new engagements
· Support theConsulting lead and team in driving internal and external communications(scheduling meetings, compiling/distributing notes, tracking action items,ensure follow-thru on intermediate and milestone deliverables, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degreeor equivalent in a related field
· 1-3 years ofagency and/or client-side experience managing large-scale marketing projects
· Excellentcommunication skills; creates clarity where there is ambiguity / confusion
· Strongorganization skills
· Attention todetail, willingness to ask questions and ability to follow up
· Embraces change