IT Business Analyst
Our client is a well-known athleisure brand creating the most stylish and technologically advanced apparel and footwear. Their innovative, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by top athletes and iconic trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing first and second level support for B2B applications and other tools supporting the sales and marketing organizations.
• Provide first and second level support for B2B applications and other tools supporting the sales and marketing organizations
• Evaluate, troubleshoot, and create action plans to resolve technical issues and avoid downtime and identify system and process changes leading to improved supportability, scalability, and service
• Establish an efficient process to support applications with the least impact to the customer and ensure all areas of the applications are resuming quickly
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including IT Business Solutions Managers, internal and external stakeholders, and business owners
• Create technical and business process documentation for application set-up, customization and process flows, configuration, and reporting
• Follow operational excellence, including creation and maintenance of standard operation procedures, documentation and user manuals
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or IT
• 2+ years’ experience ideally in a sales or marketing context or in a project management or business consultant function