Development Tech Jobs
IT - Computer Analyst
Title: IT – ComputerAnalyst (Junior)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The Computer Analyst position will work with other analysts and supportteams on a daily basis to monitor all enterprise-level applications andservices for hardware and software failures, errors, delays, and performanceissues. In this role, you will be responsible for resolving a variety ofcomplex issues by directly engaging with the user community, other operationaldepartments, development and engineering teams, and management.
· Provide initial diagnosis and support for allalerting conditions within the multi-site production environment and escalateto technical support if required.
· Respond to custom alerts and troubleshootcomplex issues
· Assist in physical security of the primarycorporate data center by overseeing vendors performing hardware repairs, systemupgrades, and standard maintenance activities.
· Responsible for tape management and mediadistribution by ensuring proper tracking and recording of all incoming/outgoingtape shipments to the offsite storage facility. Coordinates emergency call-backrequests according to the severity of the issue/request.
· Responsible for monitoring departmental changecontrols, technical requests, incidents, and problem investigation records
· Execute troubleshooting and investigativeprocesses for any significant disruptions or failed network components orservices and escalate to network support/engineering and telecomm vendors.Track troubleshooting efforts as part of incident lifecycle practices andvalidate resolution by testing functionality or confirming with the customer