IT/eCommerce Recruiter - Contract
Our client, a leading retailer, is looking for a contract IT/eCommerce Recruiter. The Recruiter will develop and deliver a talent pipeline strategy for key roles which are integrated with other company talent development strategies (for example executive development and succession planning.) Key areas of hiring will include but will not be limited to:
Develop and deliver:
1. External pipeline for key roles
2. Work Force planning process and execution in partnership with the HRBP’s
3. Monthly talent pipeline reviews with key internal stakeholders
4. Marketplace insights related to talent building, acquisition and competition
- Build relationship with key external talent. Understand their profiles and career interests
- Develop key sourcing strategies to attract diverse, global talent
- Conduct independent sourcing via social, networking, cold calls, etc..
- Interview internal high potential talent on an exploratory basis
- Be able to provide side by side comparison between external and internal talent for key roles
- Help organization forecast work force planning needs quarterly through template adaptation and utilization
- Know marketplace, what is trending, who key players are, key organizational structure to provide competitive insights
5. End to end candidate recruitment management
6. Meet and exceed monthly target hiring goals set forth
Job Responsibilities Include:
- An experienced talent acquisition professional with 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience recruiting for at least two of the following areas: eCommerce, IT
- Has demonstrated significant innovation at work, and is not tied solely to traditional acquisition practices.
- Proven sourcing capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to use technologies and tools optimally and leverage them appropriately.
- Has worked in companies with great talent acquisition programs and been part of developing framework for greatness.
- Has experience leading projects.
- People management experience.
- Resourceful – able to get a lot done without a lot of resources by using ingenuity and tapping into the ecosystem.
- Collaborative: pitches in as part of the team.
- Global mindset: understands and has been successful in working with a global team and a global audience.
- Experience with OFCCP compliance is a plus.
- Targeted external candidate bench/pipeline in place
- Successful placement of bench
- Monthly placement/hiring goals
- Hiring manager and candidate satisfaction survey scores
- Time to fill