IT Help Desk - Contract to Hire
Our client, a well-known apparel company is seeking an experienced IT Help Desk Professional to join their team contract to hire in the Cypress area. In this role, you will be supervising and ensuring quality IT support with a high degree of customer service, expedient response time and technical expertise.
• Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching feedback and other developmental approaches for IT Support and Phone Support Staff.
• Assist in the resolution of customer IT support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
• In accordance with current standards, research, respond, resolve and/or escalate questions and issues received via telephone, e-mail and callbacks to ensure customer productivity.
• Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
• Attend training sessions and possibly assist in training workshops.
• Participate in team projects that enhance the quality and/or efficiency of IT services.
•A strong working knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages is necessary
•A technical degree and at least 3+ years related work experience
• Ability to provide positive customer service and advanced communication, problem solving, and technical writing skills
•Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications and/or languages is required. Programming and debugging proficiency may be required.
• Extensive expertise in Windows 7 workstations, Microsoft products, Apple OS and hardware, and VPN
• Excels at communicating via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services.
• Excels at updating and filtering complex technical knowledge base articles.