RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations.
• Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance (not required but preferred if needed for the future).
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies and procedures.
• Maintain IT security and business continuity
• Preserve assets, information security and control measures.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols and standards to remain abreast of development in the networking industry.
• Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
• Work History: At least 10 years’ experience in network administration, information systems and management of information systems. At least 3 years’ experience managing a team
• Must have a solid understanding of Windows Desktop, Windows Server,Linux Server, Virtualization and TCP/IP network infrastructure.
• Must be a strong and effective communicator.
• Strong background in desktop and server support.
• Must have Windows Network Administration experience including Active Directory (not required but preferred if needed for the future).
• Must have experience with cyber-security management and mitigation.Experience working in a DFARS 252.20-7012 controlled environment a benefit.
• TCP/IP Network administration knowledge including DNS, DHCP, WiFi, and VLANs, switch and firewall configuration.
• WSUS, Help desk, DMS, and ERP experience a plus.
• Sharepoint, ABAS, Exchange, SAN Management, and IP-PBX knowledge preferred
• Must be very proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel.