IT Quality Assurance Manager, Digital Products
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the quality and integrity of the digital platforms and technologies, including CMS and Ecommerce. You would also be responsible for working with various cross-functional teams, including marketing, SEO, and security.
• Manage all aspects of the full lifecycle of the product, including concept, launch, post-delivery maintenance, and retirement
• Perform quality product and platform audits for code, architecture, implementation, security, and overall best practices
• Oversee web development across multiple platforms and maintain a strong communication flow between the technical and non-technical business units
• Collaborate with various internal and external partners to ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and resolve any issues
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field
• 5+ years’ experience building and managing web products
• 4+ years’ web development experience