IT Security Director
Our client is an innovative and well-known internet-basedretailer that houses a wide range of products from books and electronics toclothing and accessories. Thisone-stop-shop allows you to shop till you drop from the comfort of your ownhome. With a fun and exciting companyculture, they are always welcoming new and creative ideas.
In this role you willbe oversee IT management across all corporate offices.
- Monitor and maintain Corporate IT budget
- Assist in the improvement of internal Project Management best practices
- Responsible to develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures to mo minimize company data security risks
- Oversee the provisioning of the end-user services
- Maintain close contact with the user community to ensure needs and expectations are being met
- Provide vision, guidance and advice to technology issues to the Information Technology department, the company and various committees and projects
- System Administration Experience
- Must have strong management skills and the ability to oversee a diverse team, coordinate work and plan for the future
- Expertise in managing short and long-term projects
- Experienced in large and small office build-outs
- Must approach work with a high level of energy, motivation, persistence and a positive attitude, in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- Strong experience with Apple technology
- Radical, creative thinking paired with strong execution – ability to both envision a world different than the status quo and to articulate a clear path to get there