IT Support Specialist (MAC)
Client is seeking a great candidate for their IT Support Specialist position. You will maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve Mac and PC hardware and software issues and identify network problems related to Macs and PCs. You will also install and configure Mac and PC software and hardware, and perform repairs, upgrades, and replacements as needed. You will support and maintain user account information including rights, security and systems groups. You will also track problem history, document processes, problems, and resolutions. We are looking for someone who is a problem solver, detail-oriented to the core, and customer service-focused.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the MAC Subject Matter Expert within the department.
- Respond to IT Support (helpdesk) tickets according to our Service Level Agreement
- Migrate data as part of upgrade process.
- Troubleshoot and repair workstation hardware and software as well as general network connectivity.
- Manage Tier 1 Active Directory navigation.
- Support unified communication tools (Skype for Business, Teams and ZOOM).
- Troubleshoot remote users by phone and virtual sessions.
- Assist with Audio Visual setup and support.
- Manage mobile devices and vendor administration.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of experience in a Helpdesk or IT Support role with solid knowledge supporting Mac/Apple in a mixed environment. Apple certification preferred.
- Previous experience integrating Mac computers into a Windows server environment.
- Experience using a ticketing system. LanDesk experience a plus.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve hardware and software problems.
- Support and administrative experience supporting Skype for Business & Office 365 (O365).
- Solid understanding of mobile devices, operating systems (iOS, Android) and vendor management.
- Understanding of LAN design, network protocols, client configuration, IP addressing, and remote connectivity.
- Experience with Teams and ZOOM a plus.