Item Set Up Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring all apparel and jewelry items have complete product content. You would also be responsible for partnering with internal and external cross-functional teams and overseeing all data requests.
• Ensure all items possess complete set up for the apparel and jewelry departments; confirm products have necessary visual and written content
• Oversee all data, data requests, compose copy, and manage sample flow from suppliers to the company’s studio
• Collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams and communicate daily to ensure all items are complete
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations to drive the company’s objectives
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Data analytics and apparel experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel