Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is an innovative, forward-thinking and creating content marketing company that makes it their business to combine technology with a deep knowledge and experience; ultimately helping their customers’ success. With a company culture that is both fast-paced and collaborative, they welcome entrepreneurial spirits alike.
In this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining features in Internet applications.
• Design and implement new features during our bi-weekly sprint cycle
• Maintain existing features either by improving them for scale or fixing defects
• Help build DevOps improvements for our test and deployment processes
• Identify and help prioritize areas of improvement in software assets
• Implement unit tests along with new and existing features
• Be able to perform effectively in a fast paced agile environment
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
TECH must haves: Java, MVC, Tomcat, JSON, RESTful APIs
TECH pluses: SQL, AWS, Spark, Spring MVC, Linux