Jr. Art Director
Growing Agency is seeking a talented, up and coming Jr. Art Director to join their team!
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for determining print/digital design direction
- Able to carry out all design tasks from conception to delivery
- Designing original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Work closely with account manager to keep all projects on schedule and see projects through completion in a timely manner
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Keep creative team in touch with market and current design trends
- Will have a very strong understanding of current and future design trends
- Quickly implements all client changes to existing artwork
- Preflights and collects files for output/delivery based on supplied production specs
- Proof for spelling, grammar, text formatting, layout accuracy and consistency
- Photo color correction and manipulation.
- Prepare project boards and comps for client presentations
- Demonstrate a commitment to the design, development, and deployment of client deliverables so they meet creative and business requirements
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to deliver final products that are clean and well organized
- Modify formats and suggest improvements that eliminate defects and refine deliverables
- Work with others to gather information staying organized and focused
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be dedicated to the discovery, preservation, and promotion to all things Awesome!
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field or 2+ years of agency experience.
- Proficient with Adobe XD or Sketch a plus