Jr. Content Producer - Agency
Our client, a multicultural agency needs a Jr. Content Producer to join their team. This is a full-time or contract to hire role- you will be working with several well-known Fortune500 companies.
In this role you will serve as a resource for creative ideas and collaborative development of ideas, tell strong and compelling stories, manage assigned projects from start to finish, and shoot & edit video content for client and agency projects.
-BA in related field such as Film Production, Screenwriting, Advertising, Communications, Marketing, preferred.
-A minimum of two (2) years professional work experience in a related field, preferably in an agency, production or post-production setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of film/video production practices including production flow, and the technical aspects of video and post-production.
- Hands on experience with content creation and the ability to operate production equipment such as a camera, sound equipment, lightening equipment in a makeshift studio setting.
- Knowledge of post-production software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects or Final Cut, Illustrator and Photoshop required.
- Strong understanding of creating and publishing content to social media site such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Twitter & Instagram.
- Knowledge with Animation/Motion graphics are a plus but not required.
Please submit an updated reel and resume for consideration!