Jr. Content Strategist
Our client, an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment company is seeking a Jr. Content Strategist to join their team!
The Jr. Content Strategist will conduct content audits, pull data analytics/insights, recommend content updates, identify URLs and filters and produce decks and documentation to support content strategy goals.
The role requires a combination of detailed content management (spreadsheet entry and page-level maintenance) and creative ideation (content vision and solutions).
• Content Strategy experience or digital content experience
• Familiarity with core content strategy tasks (audits, taxonomies, analytics, page inventories, content maps, etc.)
• Skills to work on a wide-variety of tasks simultaneously
• Ability to self-manage timelines and workloads.
• A go-getter
Following are the minimum qualifications needed to be considered for this position:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.- Degree- Information architecture, writing, English
• Prior content strategy or digital content experience
• At least 3-5 years’ experience as a member of a multidisciplinary digital design/development team.
• Strong analytical, strategic, planning, and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to balance multiple projects, work with various creative and technical disciplines, and deliver against aggressive deadlines.
• Advanced software skills including Microsoft Office (Excel), Google Drive, Keynote and JIRA. (teach this).
• Diplomacy and grace under pressure.
Preferred Qualifications Responsibilities Jr. CS Responsibilities:
• Guide the creation, maintenance, management and governance of content
• Conduct content audits to inventory content types or products
• Leverage industry, business, Guest, product, and site research and analytics to guide content decisions on App and Web projects.
• Maintain page inventories to document page-level information including URLs, keywords, page titles, copy notes, etc.
• Maintain filter documentation including categories, dimensions and values of content entities, their relationships, and the rules governing filter displays.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."