Our client, a well-known fashion company has an immediate need for a freelance Jr. Copywriter.
- Develop clear copy and content direction for all communication channels, including but not limited to site content, product descriptions
- Must be comfortable writing, updating and proofing copy throughout all phases of the creative process.
- Assist in ad hoc day-to-day copy needs.
- Copywriting experience, preferably in fashion, beauty, retail or e-commerce; both digital and print work preferred.
- Ability to iterate swiftly, and juggle multiple projects in a high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Flexible and open-minded; ready and willing to pivot and/or take on new projects as the company continues to grow.
- Highly efficient, organized and detail-obsessed. Self-starter that exhibits a team-player attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Journalism, English or Communications or equivalent experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs; basic InDesign knowledge a plus.
Candidates without a portfolio or writing samples will not be considered.
24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.