Jr. Designer w/HTML - Freelance
Our client, a beauty brand has an immediate need for a Jr. Designer with development skills. This is an ongoing freelance assignment with potential to hire for the right candidate:
Normal day could include:
• Design digital assets (email blasts, banners, landing pages) and managing eCommerce content
• Tracking, organization and management of Digital Assets
• Providing general support for the brand and marketing teams
• Compiling relevant business information and providing to agency contacts
• Review QA and production environment for our business-to-business eCommerce site • Design and develop email campaigns
• Update site content Technical Skills Required
• Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, HTML)
• Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (link programming)
• MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher Embedding videos, resizing images, converting videos, HTML, color & design fundamentals, image manipulation, layout and concept design, web page scripting, digital illustration, interface design
We are looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience with a promising book and a passion for beauty and lifestyle content.
Send your portfolio today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."