Jr Designer, Women's Footwear
Our client is a leading luxury fashion company based in the heart of New York City. A blend of classic American style with distinctive New York spirit, they bring accessible luxury to the forefront. Best known for their men’s and women’s small leather goods, this iconic brand has become a staple in the fashion industry.
As part of the team, you will enjoy the comfort of feeling like you are a part of a big family that is supportive and focuses on the growth of their people.
In this role you will work with the footwear team to ensure that each product meets the category’s product brief and the seasonal design direction set by the Footwear VP Design and Senior Management team.
- Research trends, ideation of new concepts and creating compelling footwear product to meet the classic brand aesthetic.
- Conceptualize casual and dressy footwear
- Stay aware of fashion and product design trends
- 1-3 years of footwear design experience
- Well established knowledge of the footwear manufacturing process
- Strong team player as well as the ability to work independently
- Ability to manage more junior members’ workload and timelines as needed and communicate regularly with Design Manager and Director
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills