Jr. Digital Designer
Our client is a luxury, high-end and trendy fashion destination. They curate a collection of the most sought after designers and styles to bring together a fashion selection like no other. In each boutique, they cater their selections based on the neighborhoods and clientele, giving their customers exactly what they want. With an environment that has been created to be the utmost intimate, personal stylists are on-hand to work on-one-one with clients to help them create the most alluring head-to-toe looks.
The Jr. Digital Designer will be working with the creative team responsible for email design, homepages and digital advertisements for a fashion e-commerce site.
- Execute designs for daily and weekly updates to the homepage, email banners, category pages, site banners and promotional messages
- Design static and animated banner ads to support marketing
- Ensure consistency of design and follow brand guidelines
- Prepare and deliver production-ready files for email development and digital content
- Bachelors degree in a Graphic Design or related field
- 1 to 3 years related graphic design experience in a luxury e-commerce environment
- Working with ecommerce content management systems a plus
- Excellent typography, compositional, and layout skills
- Adobe CS Suite applications
- Fluent in HTML, CSS
- Must be able to give and receive feedback
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with flexibility to change focus quickly