Our client, a leading consumer electronics brand, is looking for a Jr Equipment Specialist. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Studio Equipment room, warehouse & studio facilities.
In this role you will perform the Day-to-Day operation of the Studio Equipment room, warehouse & studio facilities.
This includes the packing/unpacking of gear for productions while tracking inventory for 10+ productions a week.
You will be responsible for tracking lost & damaged items within company's internal Inventory System, maintaining an organized workspace as well as managing/allocating materials for production teams & producers.
You will coordinate post production breakdowns with Studio producers & team leads to source feedback on product for Engineering.
- Pack/unpack equipment for Studio Productions
- Track wear/tear/damage & lost items per shoot/team through online Inventory system.
- Maintain & track inventory of production Items for replenishment.
- Advise Studio Equipment Manager of gear needed for replenishment.
- Maintain an extremely clean & organized workspace.
- Perform tasks as outlined by the Studio Equipment Manager.
- Receive feedback from Production Artists on known issues with cameras / accessories through regular communication and Post Production Breakdowns.
- Communicate ideas / known issues / use cases with appropriate representatives from Engineering.
|Skills: || |
- Advanced knowledge of company cameras & accessories
- Minimum 2 years photography and/or filmmaking a must.
- Experience in traditional Rental House environment.
- Adaptability & eagerness to learn in ever changing technological landscape.
- Attention to detail and very organized
- Able to think critically to advance product and innovation feedback.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record