Jr. Graphic Designer
Our client, a denim line for men, women, plus and kids is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team!
The Jr. Graphic Designer will provide graphic design and production support for print and digital based collateral, signage, and a variety of graphic art projects that accurately reflect the client’s brand aesthetic.
• Take conceptual direction from the Art Director and create original graphics which accurately reflect of the client’s brand style and maintain the standard of quality
• Take ownership of projects from concept through production.
• Adhere to the creative services project calendar and work on assigned projects only
• Continuously research & seek design inspiration & styles that could be used to enhance the client’s brand aesthetic
• Take time to learn new design techniques and elevate your skills in the design programs
• Focuses more on internal branding projects
• Partner with the Print Producer to maintain the creative services project calendar and assign projects to appropriate personnel as needed.
• Responsible for the promotional projects that have the biggest impact on business (i.e. seasonal catalogs, mailers)
• Complete projects and artwork within a reasonable timeline.
• Keep workflow organized
• Good understanding of print marketing standards, design principles, and brand identity
• 2-5 years of graphic design experience, preferably in fashion industry
• Proficient skills in Adobe CS5:Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and Web Suites (Photoshop, ImageReady, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, Acrobat
• A portfolio demonstrating a core competency in graphic design with an emphasis on page layout and typography but includes illustration and photo direction.
• Ability to create mechanicals that meet the precise standards of offset press.
• Must be able to create handmade design comps for initial approvals.
• Able to adapt to a fast pace ever changing environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to provide clean files for CS 5 in a Mac environment.
• Solutions oriented with the ability to multi-task and make quick creative changes based on feedback from the business team and Creative team.
• Strong problem-solving, brainstorming and presentation skills
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."