Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known destination to enjoy life’s moments in a relaxing oasis. Their forward-thinking, innovative, and unique approach sets them apart as a one-of-a-kind destination in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing branding graphics for print ads, billboards, truck decals, press kits, social media graphics, and brochures.
• Design and deliver branding graphics for print ads, billboards, truck decals, press kits, social media graphics, brochures, in-store “point of sale” displays, sales sheets, and PowerPoint presentations
• Lead concept development for in-store designs and repurposing of campaign assets, online campaigns, websites, social, and mobile
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including top-level management to create consistent branding across all mediums
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine art, or related field
• 2+ years’ graphic design experience in a corporate setting or agency
• Design experience in consumer products, fashion, or in the food/beverage industry preferred
• Experience concepting store materials, repurposing of campaign assets, emails, online campaigns, websites, social, and mobile
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite