Digital Marketing Jobs
Jr. Graphic Designer - Giphy
Our client, located on the West Side has an immediate need for a Jr. Graphic Designer with Giphy experience on a part time basis. This is a freelance assignment, project based onsite 2-3 days a week to start.
As the Jr. Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements. You would also be responsible for creating assets for sales deck. You must have experience making GIFs and can ideate on branded creative. You also must have a Giphy account in order to be considered.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite