Development Tech Jobs
Jr. Marketing Analyst/Coordinator
Position: Jr. Marketing Analyst/Coordinator
Our fintech client who is focused on marketing technology is seeking to hire a Jr. Marketing Analyst/Coordinator on a temp-to-perm capacity.
We are seeking a Jr. Marketing Analyst/Coordinator to work in a fast-paced fintech style environment which is heavily in the Martech (Marketing technology) space. If you are a marketer with a heavy slant towards data and technology, you will love this role.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in supporting the planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across all marketing channels including traditional marketing, email marketing, and digital advertising. This position will assist in development of strategies, goals, KPIs, and execution of campaigns and launches. The Jr. Marketing Analyst/Coordinator will be responsible for extracting data and compiling reports for website traffic coming from owned and paid efforts, third-party content distribution sites, as well as analysis of traffic patterns and trends from other various digital and traditional platforms.
The role requires great attention to detail, excellent verbal/written communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks on tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate for this position will be:
• Data and technology driven with experience extracting campaign lists from Salesforce and reporting on post campaign performance.
• Militant at trying to understand whether marketing initiatives have generated revenue.
• Willing to take initiative and own Martech projects end to end.
• A creative thinker who can also balance the analytical side of marketing.
• Enthusiastic about leveraging digital marketing technologies (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) to reach campaign goals and engage internal Sales and Marketing teams.
• Support the marketing function to develop, launch, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads and create demand for our services and solutions.
• Track, analyze and report on customer behavior and marketing effectiveness for our marketing campaigns.
• Maintain campaign performance & cost reporting, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and identify new opportunities for Marketing.
• Leverage past performance benchmarks to assist in the development of campaign plans to identify goals, key messaging, creative direction, audience insights, proposed tactics and deliverables.
• Transform data into actionable strategic insights and recommendations to optimize customer journey through all stages of the conversion funnel.
• Assist in facilitating A/B tests to support development and concepting of new ideas to further enhance the digital client experience.
• Assist with gathering, analyzing, and reporting campaign results at applicable stages for all programs using, Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and internal systems.
• Help turn marketing data and analytics into narratives and stories for wider sharing and understanding.
• Assist with the development and coordination of email campaigns, upkeep of website,
landing pages, social media posts, and email templates to enhance client communications, and other digital and traditional marketing efforts.
• Assist in the creation of marketing copy and creative utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud to execute and monitor email marketing campaigns.
• Keep track of important dates, deliverables, and contacts for marketing and event programs
Essential Skills & Requirements
• 3+ years relevant work experience in a digital marketing communications role, B2B digital marketing experience a plus.
• Demonstrated experience with data management, digital marketing, and social media.
• Strong quantitative & analytical skills. Ability to use data to make decisions and optimize campaign performance.
• Must be a self-starter who can identify needs and opportunities and bring them to the team’s attention, and then implement projects as approved.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and project management ability.
• Capacity to prioritize, manage timelines, work as part of a team, be flexible, and meet deadlines.
• Experience in Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (or similar marketing platform).
• Experience using Word Press and strong working knowledge of content management systems.
• Confident knowledge of Google Analytics.
• Experience in Adobe photoshop, HTML and CSS editing.
Please apply with your latest resume.