Our client, a well-known t-shirts company is looking for a Jr. Planner.
- Coordinate with the Warehouse Supervisors, Customer Service, and Receiving to ensure a steady warehouse workload.
- As the Warehouse Planner, you will be responsible for the working on the daily warehouse plans.
- Identifying product on an inbound container to Cross Dock so that the warehouse team can pull those items.
- Daily Warehouse Plans include providing Waves, Cross Dock, and Zone Pick Sheets.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Daily Warehouse Plans
· Liaison between Customer Service, Warehouse Supervisors, and Receiving
· Data Management and Data Manipulation
· Problem Solver
· Monitor inventory level in the warehouse based on sales forecast
· Communicate daily distributor schedule
· Inventory allocation based on sales forecast
· Document new procedures
· Microsoft Excel is a must (5-6 hours work on excel) o V-lookups, Pivot Tables, If-Then
· Microsoft Visio Experience is a plus
· Creative/Analytical is a plus
· ERP Experience
· Able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
· Strong time management and organization skills