Jr. Print Producer - temp to hire
Our client, a global consumer products company has an immediate need for a Jr. Print Producer. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate. You will work under the Creative Services department, working across a number of brands with a focus on promotional products.
The Junior Print Producer is responsible for managing production schedules, assisting the print producer on press checks, working with local vendors, and coordinating the company’s extensive promotional merchandise needs from brief through to delivery. As part of the print production department, the Junior Print Producer will work alongside the print producers to provide administrative backup and production support across a variety of print collateral and promotional projects. With strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail, the Junior Print Producer will ensure estimates, bids and schedules are up-to date and coordinate with project management to prioritize internal workflow when required to stay within schedule.
Here's what you'll do:
- Work with print producers on all print projects to observe, learn and further develop skills in the field of print production.
- Create and manage production estimates, budgets and review for accuracy through duration of project.
- Assist print producer with creation of production schedules and communicate to project managers.
- Develop merchandise sourcing briefs with production team prior to briefing vendors.
- Act as point person for promotional merchandise vendors, managing all samples and prototypes.
- Gather internal and external bids and coordinate reviews with print producer and project manager.
- Review all project feedback to ensure it has been addressed before reviewing with team.
- Work with print producer to reconcile final billing and actualize invoices as necessary.
- Manage job file folders on server, ensure they are kept updated with latest project information.
- Archive all files, folders and reference material upon completion of each project. Here's what you'll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience, ideally in an advertising, printing, sourcing or design agency setting.
- Experience sourcing promotional material and/or working with promotional vendors a plus.
- Strong project management and administrative skills, must be accountable, well organized and an effective communicator.
- Ability to work well under pressure while remaining calm and focused.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office, and Creative Cloud software useful
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."