Jr. Print Production Manager
Our client, a global leader in lifestyle & performance footwear is seeking a Jr. Print Production Manager to join their Advertising team.
• Minimum three to five years of print buying experience in an ad agency or corporate advertising/graphics department
• Clear grasp of 4-color process printing including digital, offset litho and screen.
• Produce time sensitive advertising materials for Retail stores, Marketing and Visual Merchandising. Manage packing, fulfillment and logistics.
• Firsthand knowledge and experience in marketing collateral, point of purchase displays, large format graphics, direct mail and all related packing, fulfillment, and shipping logistics
• Ability to see and evaluate layouts and color proofs.
• Knowledge of printing equipment capabilities
• Provide direction and feedback to project managers, prepress & printers.
• Must be able to verbally communicate clearly, accurately and effectively
• Attention to detail, general enthusiasm of printing and design
• PeopleSoft, FileNet, Concur, Kronos a plus Bachelors degree preferred. Responsibilities include:
• Secure triple bids for all projects to ensure competitive pricing and reasonable cost per unit.
• Prepare estimates and create purchase orders.
• Proactively manage all project related production details through invoice reconciliation.
• Evaluate proofs with team and Art Director
• Work directly with approved print suppliers
• Maintain accurate and organized files according to Department guidelines.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance