Jr. Print Project Manager
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest performance apparel, accessories, and footwear must-haves.
We are currently looking to fill a position for web project manager temp to perm with minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
*Web/interactive project management experience is a plus.
Available to start as early as next week
Project Manager is responsible for taking ownership of the progress of jobs within the Advertising department. Key focus is on making sure the process is managed properly and delivering on time all the work assigned from the company’s Advertising Department project management software, SILA.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
· Work on all projects assigned from the Advertising Department.
· Attend necessary meetings regarding projects.
· Communicate regularly with Management and Designers or Production Artists on job progress and to clarify questions to facilitate a smooth project flow. Including external departments.
· Receive job requests from SILA and handle as appropriate.
· MAC experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe CS
· Ability to meet deadlines & attention to project details
· Self-motivated, organized, multi-tasker
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications; Advertising, Marketing or similar
· 2 years’ minimum experience in advertising/marketing or PR
· Excellent communication skills with various levels of management