Jr. Social Media Designer - Freelance
Our client, a major entertainment network has an immediate need for a Jr. Social Media Designer. This is a one month assignment onsite with potential to extend.
Do you design cool, funny, unique content??!!
Looking for a passionate socially-driven graphic designer to join the Digital Marketing team to help create awesome custom content, develop thumb-stopping images, GIFs and animations and generally have fun with the community around our top tier television series.
Ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media with a keen eye for female-driven celebrity pop culture style and is comfortable designing content in a fast-paced world, while understanding the priorities of marketing. This person will be working with various stakeholders within the department to create engaging content across key social platforms.
• Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, experience with Adobe Illustrator. • Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms.
• Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape, previous Entertainment experience a plus!
• Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries!
• Dependable and flexible with a proactive spirit, ability to work as part of a small group.
• Concepting and designing creative to help build community and intrigue for series programming.
• Touch-up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures.
• Evaluate and share feedback on other internally or third-party designed material.
• Work with the Senior Director of Digital Marketing to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience.
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."