Creative Services Jobs
Jr. Software Developer
The Jr. Software Development Engineer will be responsible for software interface development: analyzing, designing, building and testing interfaces.
• Design and implement UI and Business Logic in an enterprise n-tiered application
• Create algorithms and implement solutions to manage a data-intense industry
• Maintain existing applications
• Contribute to completing software based healthcare and finance industry problems
• Communicate solutions and problems to different departments
• Troubleshoot production issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Understand principles of computer science and object oriented programming
• Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
• Understanding of software development cycle, coding principles, best practices and design patterns
• Experience in C# OR Java or C++
• Understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Ability to quickly acquire and apply new technical and industry knowledge.