Junior Account Executive
Our client is the leading specialty retailer of women’s intimate apparel and other apparel with fashion-inspired collections. Their classic and sophisticated designs are made to make women look and feel beautiful and sexy. With an exciting, fast-paced company culture, they are refreshingly inclusive and collaborative with creativity and ideas ever flowing.
In this role you will be supporting high-volume/key accounts.
• Travel in and outside of the state for sales meeting on a semiannual basis.
• Review and analyze sales history for each account and make recommendations
• Market research and competitive analysis
• Making recommendations to the product development and merchandising team.
• Coordinate and have weekly meetings with production, marketing, planning and shipping departments.
• Process/record sales orders in a prompt and very accurate spreadsheets and updates
• Maintain an organized and efficient work area.
• Strong written/oral communication skills
• Experience w/ Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• This position requires excellent attention to detail, and accuracy
• Must be able to interact professionally with a variety of people and work efficiently and courteously with all internal departments
• Must be personable and demonstrate initiative
• Must have great selling skills