Junior Account Executive
Our client is an international public relations and brand strategy agency focusing on the luxury, fashion, beauty, lifestyle, art and design industries. The company’s network of offices spans across the globe.
The Jr. Account Executive will be working with a team of seven, focus on pitching to clients within Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Health, Wellness, Lifestyle, Non-Profit Organizations and Real Estate.
• Drafting and writing press releases, pitches and media alerts to all media outlets
• Cultivating ideas, pitch angels and suggestions for clients
• Secure consistent and quality media placements with active pitching
• Feature story strategizing and pitching
• Creating and maintaining media lists and proactively looking for new publications and media contacts
• Developing and maintaining relationships with media
• Monitoring media, including all social media platforms for clients
• Research current trends and news, technology, strategic and creative PR initiatives
- Must have 2-4 years experience working in a PR or marketing agency. Will consider in-house PR experience
- Bachelors Degree, concentration in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Work well with a team and take direction
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and energetic personality