Junior Account Executive
Our client is a well-known luxury fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessory must-haves. Their modern, feminine, and cool designs can be seen worn on the red carpet by top A-list celebrities.
In this role, you would maintain strong relationships with specialty stores and ensure their needs are met. You would also be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and analyzing specialty store business.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with specialty store clients and major clients; ensure their needs are being achieved for shipping, credit, trunk shows, and swaps
• Oversee specialty store business for swaps and RTV’s and generate data analysis reports; maintain sales reports on a weekly basis
• Organize and manage travel for product knowledge seminars and trunk shows; coordinate all aspects of trunk shows and materials
• Liaise with shipping, production, and accounting teams to ensure merchandise is produced and shipped on-time and accurately
• Manage all fabric and size documentation; facilitate and execute RA’s and reorders on merchandise; oversee budgets for season to season department travel
• Identify, target, and pursue new business opportunities; establish relationships with new clients
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fashion account experience
• RLM experience preferred