Junior Account Executive/Project Coordinator (Direct Mail)
Our client is a well-known marketing agency driving groundbreaking strategic plans for the healthcare sector. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach generates unparalleled growth for top brands.
As the Junior Account Executive, you would be responsible for managing all aspects of client digital and print campaigns, including direct mail. You would also be responsible for ensuring deliverables are achieved on-time and within budget and working with cross-functional teams.
• Support full project execution, including facilitating briefing meetings, preparing launch presentations, tracking progress, and securing approvals
• Manage workflow process across the agency departments, such as creative, production, media, IT, and accounting
• Lead the creative development process from inception through execution and oversee the traditional and non-traditional digital campaign development, including direct mail
• Participate in workflow status meetings by providing updated information and lead internal client status meetings with account team and other relevant departments
• Maintain strong relationships with clients and understand clients’ business, contacts, creative and style guidelines, and legal requirements
• 1-2 years’ experience at an agency or in-house marketing department
• Direct response and project management experience at an ad agency or in-house marketing department
• Strong communication skills imperative to building key relationships across the agency and with clients
• Must have positive, can-do attitude
• Strong strategic and analytical mind coupled with an eye for good creative